Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rachufan
Only for one scene I watched whole episode
I deserve applaud
I bear all the torture only for Vansh
The way he speaks
I did the same too and LU too 😆
Uffffffffffffffffff that Voice, how I miss it
Inspector Kabir, once you hear that you know he's
about to get the VRS Burn 🤣
Gosh what will he do with AP, he better not call her mom but
by her name
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Aaj nahi aayega...kal aayega shayad
Really they are coming in BB😳
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Uffffffffffffffffff that Voice, how I miss it
Inspector Kabir, once you hear that you know he's
about to get the VRS Burn 🤣
Gosh what will he do with AP, he better not call her mom but
by her name
Rani🤗
I cant wait for his reentry as VRS😎
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Uffffffffffffffffff that Voice, how I miss it
Inspector Kabir, once you hear that you know he's
about to get the VRS Burn 🤣
Gosh what will he do with AP, he better not call her mom but
by her name
Sach mei how badly I missed his voice
These days were horrible
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Uffffffffffffffffff that Voice, how I miss it
Inspector Kabir, once you hear that you know he's
about to get the VRS Burn 🤣
Gosh what will he do with AP, he better not call her mom but
by her name
From BTS and videos KaAp ll continue to stay in VR Mansion after Vihaan/Vansh entry🤔