🤣🤣 is it really a talent ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 is it really a talent ???
Ohhh...then it's ok ...
I used to have by 9:30 or 9 or sometime more later so it was early for me 🤷🏻♀️
That's my timing too😆
As I said I was hungry so had early today😆
Updated Revenge of an army Man 🥳
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/14411
Now all go and read till then let CC Take some rest 🤣🤣
Will read...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
😡😡😡😡😡
No problem. I can do emotional blackmail tomorrow and my mom will make biryani😎
😏😏😏😏 Huhh ... blackmailer ..😈
😎😎
Good presence of mind or may be only biryani in my mind🤣🤣
Where did you went ....
I'm here🤗
🤣🤣 maybe biryani in mind 🤣
You seem to be much interested to see my cry😈
Today you ate.. tommorow manasa di is going to eat... hope I too will eat soon 🤞🏻
I wanted to eat some spicy food 😭😭