Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is old video nah ?? During shakura track ???
Sab high on life lagg rhe hai yaha!😆❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0MgF4Bg7H/
I know mujhe bahut galliyan padegi but they r looking good.
If mayuri was positive then she would had complimented tapish as she is exact opposite him
I wonder why mayuri dint tried on tapish
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0MgF4Bg7H/
I know mujhe bahut galliyan padegi but they r looking good.
If mayuri was positive then she would had complimented tapish as she is exact opposite him
I wonder why mayuri dint tried on tapish
Who knows what makers are planning...we all know that Mayuri is alive and we think that Tapish can be Markat..so who'll be a couple in future..you never know..😉