Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Waah! Kya jawaab hai. Waah!
Originally posted by: EGX26ES52K4XZNUT
I know right.
Meera and tapish could have just worked as a team to support Vani phir finaale mein ek scene dikha dete ke they want to be together par nahi yaha toh sharma ko ghar pe laake Sar pe chadhaao aur ab shaadi bhi karaao ... Shaadi se zyada important arcs hai
Kya krr rhe yeh log wahi jaane!🤔
Bani has really got one of the most stylish looks ever on ITV! They are so amazing!!!! I love this outfit!❤️❤️❤️ Her blouses are incredible and so is her eye liner!❤️ Surbhi really carries it so well!😳
Designers top notch hire kiye hai I guess N5 ke liye!😆 Sbke costumes at par rhete hai!😳 But bani ke kuch jyada hi gorgeous!❤️
Bold@ I also like purple eyeliner.
Originally posted by: libran90
Waah! Kya jawaab hai. Waah!
Tereko main jawab deti hu.. Kaam khatam kar k