@SweetButSpicy, where are u Prii?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@SweetButSpicy, where are u Prii?
Good morning young girls. How are you all? Hope all is well in your lovely paradise. π€

Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Good morning young girls. How are you all? Hope all is well in your lovely paradise. π€
Good morning β€οΈ
Good AfternoonπOriginally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Good morning β€οΈ
Good afternoon! π How are you Sehar?Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Good Afternoonπ
I'm fineπThank youβ€οΈ.just busy hoonπOriginally posted by: Viswasruti
Good afternoon! π How are you Sehar?
Good morning friends have a nice weekend. π€

Good Morning and once I go home it will be good night for me π³
Good morning PKK friends. Have a nice day.π€

Every day it will be like this much hectic Prii? π€Take care dear.Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
Good Morning and once I go home it will be good night for me π³