Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Sravz 🤗
Work was kicking my butt and mother didn't get the memo about no guest for Thanksgiving
so I've been busy helping to cook for family of 10. Now I'm free 😆
Yeah work
Good to know helped mom🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Sravz 🤗
Work was kicking my butt and mother didn't get the memo about no guest for Thanksgiving
so I've been busy helping to cook for family of 10. Now I'm free 😆
Yeah work
Good to know helped mom🤣🤣
Ok Indra what purple do you use.. Mine got spoiled by kiddos & now I got to find new one..
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I see someone wears there username with a badge of honor 😆
And thanks for the tips of the sale
Yup🤣🤣
She proved that UN
Rubby woo and Russian red looked good on me, went with ruby woo
Good job! You will love it 😊
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Ok Indra what purple do you use.. Mine got spoiled by kiddos & now I got to find new one..
What did you have Gargi? A true purple or more with pink tinge?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Ok I wear lipstick to feel good.. even wear one in morning to ride my bike 🤣 I wear to work, even though i wear mask all day, say for virtual appointments I should not look tired..
A fellow lipstick lover 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Good job! You will love it 😊
let’s see Indra 🤗
Thanks for helping me
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yes I was in a coma from too much food, and now I'm sick of looking at left overs
It's a mess coming from a biracial family, that are big foodie, so food was
everywhere now I'm sick of leftovers. 🤢
Biracial? Cool!
Give leftovers away to family.
Anytime my dear 😊 always ready to talk lipstick and Riansh
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
What did you have Gargi? A true purple or more with pink tinge?
Berry (pink tinge)