OS ll SaiRat Ek Duje Ke Vaaste ll

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sai and Virat: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Virat -Sai gets married as she lost her baba and no one else to take care of her. Virat-Sai being close friends prior make this mutual decision, it's a shock but SaiRat thinks it best for everyone to make their friendship into a marriage.

SaiRat arrives at Chavan Mansion along with his brothers.

The first night bedroom, enters Sai along with relatives, everyone is giving teasing looks to each other and complimenting the decor of the room. Sai is tense and doesn't know what will happen now, this is a sudden marriage and even though Virat and her are on the same page, all this seems really awkward. All the relatives leave as Virat enters after sometime in the room.

Both Sai-Rat look at each other with tears in their eyes, she lost her baba and she remembers her days with Virat in training as a pal to her and a student to her father…

They were so good friends, and turning the friendship into a relationship was a Sudden Shock to SaiRat. 

Virat: Sai we have been friends and you know that I love Pakhi and I promised her that I will not give her place to anyone in my heart

Sai-I know Virat, once my studies are completed we can part ways, till then within this room, we will be friends and nothing else

Virat:Thanks Sai, 

The next evening,

Virat and Sai are getting ready for their reception, when Sai cannot tie the dori of her blouse and attempts again and again, Virat notices this and grabs the dori while Sai is trying to tie it and helps her get it tied, 

Background Score[Ek duje ke vaaste : Dil toh Pagal Hai]

Jaise dil hai dhakan hai ek duje ke vaaste 

Jaise aankh hai darpan hai ek duje ke vaatse

Jaise barkha sawan hai ek duje ke vaaste

Ek Sajni Ek Sajan hai Ek Duje ke vaaste

Sai and Virat look into each other through the mirror and share a stare for a minute and then continue with getting ready for their reception party…

Everyone from relatives to well to do businessmen are invited to the reception and Pakhi is super upset  and decides to ruin Sai’s image in front of all guests…

Virat is offered drinks by his pals and close relatives and he drinks too much.. 

There Pakhi mixes some kind of nasha into Sai’s drink.. In the middle of the party Sai starts to feel dizzy and has a headache but she remains calm because she knows so many people had their eyes on her and she didn't want to ruin the image in front of everyone…

Her condition worsens and Sai is unable to control her dizziness, she cannot even see someone’s face straight up, there Virat too is much drunk and his mother and father both notices this and asks Samrat to drop SaiRat home as they must be tired from travelling to Nagpur and sudden party. 

Samrat drops Virat and Sai home and they head  to the bedroom...Virat is so drunk that he doesn't know who is with him and who is not, Sai on the other hand cannot make out what's going on due to her head spinning left and right. When Virat clashes into Sai..he looks at her in a drunken state and says she is looking beautiful, Sai smiles in dizziness. VIrat opens up and tells her if there is anyone who understands him in this entire world that is you Sai, Sai also tells him that no one would have saved her life except Virat.. Virat grabs Sai through her waist and they both share an eye lock and Virat undoes her blouse dori which he tied earlier and kisses her on forehead. He then leans and kisses on her lips, proceeds further and kisses on her neck. Sai is half unconscious but somewhere she knows it's her husband Virat and she lets him in.

Background Score[Mantras]

Swasti Na Indro Vriddhashrava।

Swasti Na Poosha Vishwa-Vedaah।

Swasti Nastaaksharyo Arishtanemih।

Swasti No Brihaspatir-dadhaatu।

They both sit on the bed and Sai joins Virat in kissing him back, they consummate their marriage at night in an unconscious state.

The next morning, there is a knock on the door and SaiRat finds themselves undercovers with their arms braced onto each other.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG

Loved loved loved it

Hope I wish this had been shown in the show

Please do continue writing

And update soon

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good one. But I want Sai to become Dr. first then something else. 🤣

Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

OMG

Loved loved loved it

Hope I wish this had been shown in the show

Please do continue writing

And update soon

Thank you for reading and commenting, appreciate it 😊

Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: toshibelekar

Good one. But I want Sai to become Dr. first then something else. 🤣

Thanks 😊 The serial will show that for sure Sai becoming Doc 😂😂

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is so brilliant and amazing OS, you know I was thinking to start writing my first OS but lol won't be good as everyone else's. Keep updating, cannot wait to read on.

Lol, SaiRat and Virat drunk 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

cute

full filmy romance😆 looked cute on sairat❤️

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow thanks for writing 👏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing❤️

Please , if possible, can you write reaction os too... 😅

Ye sab ke baad  SaiRat morning behavior padane me maaza aayega.. 

Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

This is so brilliant and amazing OS, you know I was thinking to start writing my first OS but lol won't be good as everyone else's. Keep updating, cannot wait to read on.

Lol, SaiRat and Virat drunk 🤣

thank you Prii 🤗 you should write don’t worry it will be good 😊

SaiRat atm only drunk state romance 🤣