Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Sofna🤗
No ,he is still on the way...he will make it on time either tmw or monday🤣
Has the 2 remaining lac delayed his speed🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Sofna🤗
No ,he is still on the way...he will make it on time either tmw or monday🤣
Has the 2 remaining lac delayed his speed🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I am sure he is planning revenge...lets see how he will execute his plan.
Your prediction always turns right 😆
They will drag it till Monday I think
Most probably🤔or they will show his entry at the end of the episode.
I went to kidnap you from IG and you creeper here
Has the 2 remaining lac delayed his speed🤣
He is running in slow motion🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Most probably🤔or they will show his entry at the end of the episode.
Yesss....then precap
They will end the show
Your prediction always turns right 😆
Shukriya😳
I went to kidnap you from IG and you creeper here
Why did u want to kidnap me from IG?🧐🤔
They didnt use to drag that much before🤔but since they didnt have banked epis they started doing it😵i hate waiting.