This whole week was overdose of mini🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This whole week was overdose of mini🤢
Hola peeps🤗
episode kaisa hai?
dekha nahi abhi tak🤔
I just can't understand HM girls. If they did not want to participate toh Tabb mu kyu nahi kholi jab Ani was accepting the challenge 😒
They heard what GW had said right? He said Ani would loose the challenge if they don't show up and then he'll be a slave 🤢
Still uss vakt they remained quiet and baad me seedha mana kar diya 🤢
Whaaaaay
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Really😳
I will watch it and reply okay❤️
I'm fine behen....it's just that I'm busy with studies nowadays🤪
Yeah watch when you get time
..How many papers are left now ??
Originally posted by: listmist
This whole week was overdose of mini🤢
Mini ka voice sunke i feel like vomiting 🤢
me yawns🤔
Boring episode hai except for ani Bondita scene
Stalking effect behen🤣
ohh teri humne toh dekha hi nehi epi ka time ho gaya.... 🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Arre episode chal rha behen😎
Monday ka wait ni horah👍🏼
Aaj toh bas trailer hai
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Mein 2017 pass out hoon yaar
I'm preparing for banking and ssc exams😆
I'm a senior here🤪in age🤣
Achha.. I'm 2018 vaali.. tu mujhse badi hai 🤣🤪
But age is just a number hai ki nahi 🤪 look at Rudi 🤣