Galti se mariya
🤦🏻♀️🙈
See I edited
I was so excited to say reply didn’t even check the reply before posting 😂
Lol it's ok 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Galti se mariya
🤦🏻♀️🙈
See I edited
I was so excited to say reply didn’t even check the reply before posting 😂
Lol it's ok 😆
Hii 🤗
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
She got inspired by Vansh Babu😆
Accha 😆
yeah ....we had fun in DD forum😎
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Naaa i didnt ...my fav show of her is Big(old one)
Imma waiting for vagabond 2 yaar 🤪
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Lol it's ok 😆
Good 🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
U need to wait for a year😛
No I like this one don't want to change now 🤪
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
yeah ....we had fun in DD forum😎
YES
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Imma waiting for vagabond 2 yaar 🤪
R u sure there gonna be a season 2?
both Suzy and Korean odyssey actor r so good(i forgot his name😅).