I heard about itOriginally posted by: nimarious
Aaj ka epi filler h🥱
They just know to drag things for lies as always
Monday only they’ll show the entry of Vansh
Tomorrow also will be filled dragging till the mandap
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I heard about itOriginally posted by: nimarious
Aaj ka epi filler h🥱
They just know to drag things for lies as always
Monday only they’ll show the entry of Vansh
Tomorrow also will be filled dragging till the mandap
🤣 🤣 sach mein pagla gayi ho tum 🤣
😂😂😂😂
Abbbbbeeeee 😂😂😂
Pagal hogayi tu
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I heard about it
They just know to drag things for lies as always
Monday only they’ll show the entry of Vansh
Tomorrow also will be filled dragging till the mandap
Yes ...tom they will show all the other rituals n then that ridz poison scene....they might show his entry at last but the chances r low....
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kitna matlab?
Tune jan kaise geyi mein wohi puch ne wali hu