https://twitter.com/fanfire_/status/1332211257626161153?s=19
I miss those days
We used to get so many Riansh dance those days
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/fanfire_/status/1332211257626161153?s=19
I miss those days
We used to get so many Riansh dance those days
Originally posted by: arryline
Rrahul with his mom and brother
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIFYGDUL9PQ/?igshid=8q2y6a81461a
But he has his own sister..
This might be his cousin brother
Rrahul's beard is talk of the town😜
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
https://twitter.com/fanfire_/status/1332211257626161153?s=19
I miss those days
We used to get so many Riansh dance those days
What a beautiful dance it was
Wait,
Rrahul has an own sister or brother??
Isnt this his own brother??
I was just looking at this now 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Rrahul's beard is talk of the town😜
For sure that is 😜
I’m missing my Rrahul baby’s Vansh wala beard a lot
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
For sure that is 😜
I’m missing my Rrahul baby’s Vansh wala beard a lot
Vansh aura was something differentVihaan is cute and funny but Vansh is Vansh a unique piece😎