Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Do you make rotli daily? Or bhakri?
Not daily but yes most of the time # dbsr is a standard meal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Do you make rotli daily? Or bhakri?
Not daily but yes most of the time # dbsr is a standard meal
See you all ladies later, today busy. All my NA gang, srilanka and UK gang🤗
Hoping to see u soon Sravz 🤗
Enjoy until then :)))
Baby🤗 that’s why ichki coming🤣🤣
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s why I was wondering why lines of Sofna 2 times
I thought that u people wanted to break it into 2
Arey actually I changed lines for sofna but the poem from my notes got deleted in this copy paste chakkar. So all messed u and Gur ka lines got deleted and Sofna’s lined added the old one and new one in the final draft..
N stupid me didn’t read it again before sending 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
IF seems to piss a lot of people off 😁
Ok time for a cold, wet walk. 😂😂 Back in a bit
It pisses me off everyday damn day
And every 5 mins
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey actually I changed lines for sofna but the poem from my notes got deleted in this copy paste chakkar. So all messed u and Gur ka lines got deleted and Sofna’s lined added the old one and new one in the final draft..
N stupid me didn’t read it again before sending 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Baaapppreeee
At least tell us now
What were lines that got deleted
At this time I shall enjoy it
😆 I hate IF from my phone earlier I didn’t had these many ads n now it’s only full of ads..😡
N when I open something it gives me ad full screen and I have to refresh 2-3 times..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Not daily but yes most of the time # dbsr is a standard meal
How time does make to make dough for you ? Do you make big batch & store for 2 days, if you do than it may be helpful for you.. if you make puri/pasta (spaghetti from scratch) frequently it would be great addition
Darshi its a beautiful poem!