Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am not sleepy, isliye I am back🤣
Better!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am not sleepy, isliye I am back🤣
Better!😆
Joking , baby🤣
Thank you ji🤣
You didn't😆
I myself don't know what's wrong with me🤣
Good night sweeties.
Going to meet Shravan in sleep...
Have class at 6 💔
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Jiss umra ki aap kar rahi hai baat, woh toh ek lafz hai
Dil ki karkash ko sambhalne wala mohra sirf ek arz hai!
Karkash- Rough sound
Arz- Ground(here I mean the shield which protects you like the ground)
Safai mein kuch matt kaho Razia... safai mein jhadu lagao🤣
Wah wah! Lavy is in Shayeri mood today👏 Really good ones.
🤣🤣 I want vacuum cleaner🤣
Nopes😆 I went with aura here😆
I can be wrong... lemme google!
Yeh 6 baje kiski class hoti hai, tab toh humari class ki aadhi janta soti hai🤣Originally posted by: VXCTPMB247HQFR65
Good night sweeties.
Going to meet Shravan in sleep...I'll meet Rusty who is completely single rn😊
Have class at 6 💔
Guys anyone knows any other image uploading site other that Imgur? Imgur mobile version doesn't work😕
Kitne nakhre hain iss ladki ke😲🤣Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Wah wah! Lavy is in Shayeri mood today👏 Really good ones.
🤣🤣 I want vacuum cleaner🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5