Originally posted by: G6X63GYT4WSZKDOL
Tumhari friend bahut koshis kar rahin hain....meri secret open karneke liyae............🤣🤣🤣
Should I help her?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: G6X63GYT4WSZKDOL
Tumhari friend bahut koshis kar rahin hain....meri secret open karneke liyae............🤣🤣🤣
Should I help her?😆
Aiiyyo sholly Lavy 😭
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
See I didn't use the emoji, I just tried to interpret it so I'm a good girl 🤣
Ahh yes... you didn't even get it's meaning na😆
Originally posted by: 433SSSOZJPW2BXC6
OK...girls need t take break...will try to come back later...chat & enjoy the day!❤️🤗
Bye....have a good day!
Originally posted by: AYRMVIQ44T5BTB2V
Oopsie 😅 😒 I forgot... I use this on twitter and I forgot I am in IF
Twitter ko yaha nahi late sweetie😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You two are very naughty for this innocent girl🤣
Yeh Innocent kon bola🤔 Hum jante hai kon kitne innnnoooocent hai🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Twitter ko yaha nahi late sweetie😆
Sholly😭
Originally posted by: YWWGWN2JPV533HCP
OK...girls need t take break...will try to come back later...chat & enjoy the day!❤️🤗
Bye Ji🤗
Enjoy the day fullest🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Looks like everyone forgot me and my rules😭
Bring back the curses🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
We have no problem with disclaimer but we need a Prey🤣
Why do I feel one of our members will turn into your prey🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5