Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Now i see that redish orangish jacket one
Now 🤣see i told u pagal ho chuka if 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Now i see that redish orangish jacket one
Now 🤣see i told u pagal ho chuka if 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Going good
Not bad
Went to the salon after 2 months time also
How’s urs??
Oh wow salon, u got haircut or colored ur hair?
Going good too aaj holiday so enjoying
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Aj le annna...
Let’s see what I see today
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyuuuuu??
Mein distract ho jati...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Mein distract ho jati...
I’m used to do this now 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Voot KO boot marege sab episode nehi Diya toh...
😆🤣😆🤣 right
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow salon, u got haircut or colored ur hair?
Going good too aaj holiday so enjoying
I went for a conditioner treatment to Treat my colored hair
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Let’s see what I see today
Aj 2 hours before sona hai tujhe...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m used to do this now 😂😂
Mein call and type Kar sakti hu but call & show nope...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆🤣😆🤣 right
Bohot nakhre hai voot ka...