Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Naughty girls😆
Hum log bahut naive hain ji....aap sayed trouble me hain...Babu ke liyae...Lavy is running behind you........🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Naughty girls😆
Hum log bahut naive hain ji....aap sayed trouble me hain...Babu ke liyae...Lavy is running behind you........🤣
I was about to drop a message for you...where were you?
Do inform me once it's done😆
Originally posted by: AOKMM63HHSCJVWYA
No one is Punjabi, the other one has Marathi dad & Bengali mom...I guess........maybe Bema
Bema😆 sounds good...
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You two are very naughty for this innocent girl🤣
Tumhari friend bahut koshis kar rahin hain....meri secret open karneke liyae............🤣🤣🤣
lol yeah now sidha dinner & probably little roaming on FF forum tonight lol😆im heading for a nap lol
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
🤣🤣Hogaya hamara mood bakwas
Thik karne ke liye kare kuch khaas?🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Naughty girls😆
See I didn't use the emoji, I just tried to interpret it so I'm a good girl 🤣
lol priya bani babu moshaye 🤪
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5