Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 27- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.7k

Users

10

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HA25CCSHGVERNKX7


How about a Lavyland just like Disneyland?

Sounds good but who will create it?😆

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Please give him a break else he'll think you as crazy along with us (which we are)🤣🤣


Giving him break...will let him eat more turkey tonight...so I'm keeping him in check...social work ji......🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UDPL7DR4J72F5FOA


Yes, he is.....sometime by gender goes to vacation because he is a dude & forget to tell she version..........

I am confused... your friend is she/he?😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 5 years ago
UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I was joking re... don't be serious... being young by age doesn't matter... being young my mind matters!

Hum itne serious bhi nahi ho jate hai Ji😆 Don't worry, I got it🤗

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I'll add translations from now on😆


No worry...keep continuing........having fun of not understanding & bugging friendji.....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4FNY4TG7FMD776HO


Oh...OK...hope they're all well!

We are hoping for the same!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: W5DHPIPKRPVCGY6T


That's good........you're all of our Hindi teacher........👏

Thanks😆

UFLPJVYER2S3W4EJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5DCMLHTSDL6FCD2W


Giving him break...will let him eat more turkey tonight...so I'm keeping him in check...social work ji......🤣

He got saved finally😆

YAOLT7AG3OSHVHB3 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Abhi Latin teacher bon jao.........🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Z3NEAOTEXHTTSV5O


By mind...aap humari mataji hain.......namaste......ji🤣

Is that a compliment or a comment?🤣

Anyway I'll take it as a compliment because B+(in thoughts not medical reports)😎

Namaste😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".