Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I wnat to take sanyaas from  twitter but I want too tweet also for Karan confused soul I am 🤣🤣

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 3 years ago
aawaaradill thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

It's actually not a brief concept as Point 0 meaning multiple seasons. But yes limited time limited story to focus on is why he prefers webseries than never ending shows 🤪 

Wo jitna aayein kamm hi hai 

Jo bhi hai let's see what they have planned! ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

India Forums : Indian Entertainment News and Discussion Forums

Karan Singh Grover Reveals The Logo of 'Qubool Hai 2.0'

All these years later, the show can be stated as one of the longer running shows and apart from Grover, TV witnessed the rise of a new superstar in the form of Surbhi Jyoti.

November 26,2020 08:17 PM

QH

Indian TV industry has witnessed some rather path-breaking shows over the years and it would be totally fair to say that likes of Qubool Hai is certainly one of them. Back then it was one of the most hyped shows as it marked actor Karan Singh Grover's re-entry into the small screen apart from having a new comer take charge as the female lead in the form of actor Surbhi Jyoti.

Now, all these years later, the show can be stated as one of the longer running shows and apart from Grover, TV witnessed the rise of a new superstar in the form of Surbhi Jyoti.

So, when it was  announced and confirmed recently that the makers are coming up with a second season of Qubool Hai making sure that it is Grover and Jyoti who will star as the leads again, fans went berserk. We also know that Qubool Hai 2.0 will be on Zee5 Premium like Jamai Raja 2.0 that came on the streamer last year. Now, none other than Grover himself went on to share the logo of Qubool Hai 2.o captioning, "Coming soon!!! Laut aa raha hai pyaar bhara mausam with Asad and Zoya. #QuboolHai2Point0 #ComingSoon"-

With a favorite show coming back on a streaming service, we also hope and wonder if the liberty that web platform provides will have the makers let go of the limitations they might have had while making the show on TV.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-reveals-the-logo-of-qubool-hai-20_171386 

If ka khud ka post hihi

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I wnat to take sanyaas from  twitter but I want too tweet also for Karan confused soul I am 🤣🤣

Same here. I came to twitter after so many years when Bajaj was introduced and every time I feel I should leave something happens. 🤣

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

It would be so amazing to watch them again ❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

It's actually not a brief concept as Point 0 meaning multiple seasons. But yes limited time limited story to focus on is why he prefers webseries than never ending shows 🤪 

Multiple seasons how nice that sounds

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Same here. I came to twitter after so many years when Bajaj was introduced and every time I feel I should leave something happens. 🤣

Don't tell me about that I am was in total mood to take break and dangerous came uske baad mera laga hain break loo na loo and go on

Now to chance nahi hain 🤣🤣

I opened my twitter account when I was sure he is coming as bajaj after almost 3 or 3.5 years password bhi yaad nahi tha 🤣

There bond was so cute 😍😍😍

WaqtZaya thumbnail

hum hi aise log hai ki kuch bhi karo dheet ki tarah pade rehte hai 🤣

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Multiple seasons how nice that sounds

🤣 Zee earning paisa every year 🤣 5 scenes 99 55 scenes 999 🤣