Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rio irritated by sanam question.
No groupism group in love bed( I didnt say they said)😆
Is it really a bed?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rio irritated by sanam question.
No groupism group in love bed( I didnt say they said)😆
Is it really a bed?
avara nama mudiyathu 🤣 let's wait and see 😆Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Thava bro shifted to ramya so no reaction 😆
Her voice dilute the intensity.....no one will take it in a serious mode
I found her question are clear always.. she observes and ask at right moment. But as you said no one take it as serious one.
Looks like no groupism group doing everything what they want silently.. I think they are in group that's y no one questioning. If one starts all other ll come
Originally posted by: Fortune13
Since i haven't watched the last few epis, one doubt.. do they say 'love bed' 'anbu bed' or 'kadhal bed' 🙈
Same doubt 🤔
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Thava bro shifted to ramya so no reaction 😆
So only i posted on Shivani...😛
Love bed nu sollradhu 🙉😵
That's what they call love bed.. 😆anbu sharing bed
Word which I hate most this season 😆
Originally posted by: Fortune13
Since i haven't watched the last few epis, one doubt.. do they say 'love bed' 'anbu bed' or 'kadhal bed' 🙈
my vote goes to anbu bed 🤣 and thiri 🤗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘