Me too 😭 come back bro 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Me too 😭 come back bro 🤗
Employees avanga place vittu engaiyum poga koodathunu rule potrukanum 😆
following Ramya’s strategy by adding smiley at the end
kandu pudichiteengalae 😳
epo paaru close up shot vachiu savadikaraga 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Nisha over reacting 😵
🤣
OMG Nisha overreating and crying for what.
Crying for votes.....her ranking is increasing every day she cries😔
Ajeedh disconnected call saying I don want you to nominated.
amma maamiyaar paati 🤣 anbu thain eillathkum reason 🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Archana 🤣
5 stars for ajeedh
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
epo paaru close up shot vachiu savadikaraga 😆
I wish Nisha should be evicted without further damage.... I wish she her back in cook with komali and other vijay tv shows....