Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

kuch bhi bolo lo. AB on KBC and Salman on BB are irreplaceable. 

Ppl can cry a river woh biased hai yeh hai woh hai... Par the truth is he only says what the makers who pay him ask him to tell. It was very evident last year. He did detest sid. 

And if we are lucky enough he bajaoes ppl we detest jo bahut rare hota hai 😂😂😂. 

Yeah it’s very rare but when it does happen toh it’s like the best feeling ever 😂😂

Dil ko thandak mil jaati hai jab Salman usko bajata hai jo contestant I dislike aur saara din khushi se guzar jaata hai 😂😂

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Ikr I have so many shows on Netflix I need to watch but BB is all I have focus and energy to watch, I support extension.

Same her there are shows I be put a hold on  coz of bb ager ddt na hota to bb shayed dekhna bhi difficult hota. It’s coz of forum k bb dekh lun n acha time pass ho . 

Edited by IF_rida - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aegon

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1331650879682875393?s=20

Look at the land slide victory for this team 🥳

Jasmin, Aly and Rahul on one side still far behind 

Yeah but look at the number of total votes which are only 7.5 k.

In the last season at it’s peak total votes would used to be more than 100 k with both Asim and Sid getting more than 50 k each, Sana getting 35-40 k and rashmi getting 20-25 k.

Heck even Paras, Arti and Vishal would get get at least 10 k votes for them.

So the fact that side characters like Paras, Arti and Vishal used to get more votes than the combined votes of all these frontrunners (Ruby, Rahul, Eijaz, Jas) shows just how big of a flop this season is lol

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yeah but look at the number of total votes which are only 7.5 k.

In the last season at it’s peak total votes would used to be more than 100 k with both Asim and Sid getting more than 50 k each, Sana getting 35-40 k and rashmi getting 20-25 k.

Heck even Paras, Arti and Vishal would get get at least 10 k votes for them.

So the fact that side characters like Paras, Arti and Vishal used to get more votes than the combined votes of all these frontrunners (Ruby, Rahul, Eijaz, Jas) shows just how big of a flop this season is lol

100k votes on Twitter

Please show me a picture 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

uhu! They can wind this up and start one including previous contestants from various seasons

I wud love Sameer, Imam, Rimi😆

I ll take anyone over this useless  shameless #&*@ Rimi. 

She used to wake up with make up. How insecure was she. Jitni insult isski hui hai pure bb seasons mein kisi ki bhi nahi hui hai.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even before this season could take off that senior concept made it flop and if news extension is true by bringing in past contestant it will be ultraflop 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Why can't they bring back evicted contestants.. especially do right with giving a chance to Sara n Shehzad 

Originally posted by: Aegon

100k votes on Twitter

Please show me a picture 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1202284358024851456?s=20

Well here is one with almost 70 k votes so the poll you shared with 7.5 k is only like 10% of season 13’s poll I shared lol

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yes but she was at least Most Entertaining!! I don't need to tell how famous she is.😳

Unlike your favourite Nikki 🤣

Just because she was a flipper, it doesn't take away the fact that Shehnaz was unpredictable and funny, yet popular. 

Nikki doesn't even have Entertaining quotient, forget about popularity and support!! 🤣🤣

though I didn’t like shehnaz mostly because of showmance we had to endure for most of the episode ,and her doormat-ish behaviour towards Sid one can’t deny that she managed to keep House dynamics revolving around her most of the time.

She had good relationships even with opp grp people that is Mainly Rashami and asim , another reason why her ‘flips’ worked for her most of the times, 

Here,  Nikki failed to make one solid relationship , before every immunity task or nomination you can see literally begging sanchalak or captain to save her 😆, doesn’t have one relation to rely on . 

She doesn’t even have anything to provide other than ‘tum dikhte nahi’ ‘nalla’ etc 

Shehnaz had her own entertaining qualities, Nikki is plain annoying 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Well here is one with almost 70 k votes so the poll you shared with 7.5 k is only like 10% of season 13’s poll I shared lol

Even non Colors pages used to get 100 K plus votes like below 

https://twitter.com/ashishmerkhed/status/1223213234804744192?s=21

Aegon thumbnail

Wow 

I have never seen so many votes on Twitter 

None is getting that number of votes 

I have seen lakhs of people voting on YouTube this year

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago