still you aren't allow to quit forum that's itOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
Honey now can u understand what I said two days back? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
still you aren't allow to quit forum that's itOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
Honey now can u understand what I said two days back? 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Honey now can u understand what I said two days back? 😆
😆
Hello Everyone 😊
Ajeedh singing.. 😳
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
still you aren't allow to quit forum that's it
I won't 🤗
Hi Everyone
Relying on update....🤗
Adeejht and Rio convo.
Thiri 🤗
Renu, please don’t take everything serious. Since you are new to this forum, it might look like that for you i think. We have crossed that stage of fighting all the time past few seasons. Since we all know each other for few years now, once the disagreement is over , we move on to next topic . We don’t linger on the same issue . (At keast myself) . sorry if I offended you in anyway.
Hello Everyone!
Udhay two days in a row you can’t take vacations from update...leave cancelled
