Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t think this is true 😕 Extension that too by 2 months  It’s already very clear whose the front runners for the trophy what’s the point anyone else coming in this point in the competition. Unless they are trying to go the BB8 Halla Bol way😳 

Anyways i’ve heard from multiple sources that there will be no more new contestants coming in as wildcards 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Not just contestants are the ones to be blamed, we have to acknowledge the anti-nepotism wave that is affecting the show too. They need to take a break and come with a more vibrant & better season. Plus BB needs to stop being so openly and consistently biased right off the gate. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Not just contestants are the ones to be blamed, we have to acknowledge the anti-nepotism wave that is affecting the show too. They need to take a break and come with a more vibrant & better season. Plus BB needs to stop being so openly and consistently biased right off the gate. 

Whilst I really dislike the bias that bb shows every season but it’s an undeniable fact that the 4 most successful seasons 7,8,11 and 13 were all extremely biased towards Tanisha, Gautam, Shilpa and Sid yet these seasons with huge ratings were blockbusters lol

So I guess this bias formula kinda works 😂😂

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Next season will be hit hit if going by past trends. They need to stop being so hasty and really think about the contestants, big names don’t matter as much as the personality. Ofc you need known names but the key thing is establishing rivalry.

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch bhi karlo BB

Tumse na ho payega😆

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Whilst I really dislike the bias that bb shows every season but it’s an undeniable fact that the 4 most successful seasons 7,8,11 and 13 were all extremely biased towards Tanisha, Gautam, Shilpa and Sid yet these seasons with huge ratings were blockbusters lol

Bias works. It creates a lot of buzz because people become so invested in supporting their favourite and going against the channels plan of making the chosen “fixed” winner. But that can only work if the rivalry is strong enough and is formed naturally e.g. Hina vs Shilpa, Gauahar vs Tanisha, Karishma vs Gautam and Sid vs Asim. If they try to force a rivalry e.g. Rubina vs Jasmin, it just doesn’t click. They should’ve allowed Rubina vs Rahul to go ahead with the flow but they are too desperate to have Jasmine in the top 2😵

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

That's like just 4 seasons of 14 so no it doesn't always work simply by mathematics😆

But of course the contestants this season are the most disappointing of the lot.. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Tiger arhaan ko ek chance aur milna chaiyeh 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

Tiger arhaan ko ek chance aur milna chaiyeh 

Bechara shadi/engagement ke sapne leke aya tha, BB ne breakup karwa dia 🤣

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The show is already a flop. 😆 

Why can't they shoot KKK ? No need to go outside India like the special edition of this year. Instead of making it short, they should make it like an usual season of KKK. 

+1, Any normal season of KKK is far better than BB14 right now.