Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is Zain also going to be a part of the show??
Originally posted by: libran90
Tell me something that I don't know TC. Someday, I will give you the "slow claps" you deserve. Some day.🤔
Hahaa🤣seriously what is their locha. They just copy paste the episode synopsis as breaking news, that too after 5 days of telecast. I mean what even🤪
Chup rahengi aap ya nahi. Please kuch bhi predict karne se social distancing maintain kare. Dhanyawaad.🙏🏻
Hahaa🤣seriously what is their locha. They just copy paste the episode synopsis as breaking news, that too after 5 days of telecast. I mean what even🤪
Who knows what is their problem. This is probably after watching new promo.