Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tell me something that I don't know TC. Someday, I will give you the "slow claps" you deserve. Some day.🤔
Great..now TC will publish another article "Bani realises that veer isn't bad but jay is"😆
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Great..now TC will publish another article "Bani realises that veer isn't bad but jay is"😆
Uske baad wala article would be, "Jai and Veeranshu sing "Ye dosti hum nahi todenge"..."🤣
Originally posted by: libran90
Tell me something that I don't know TC. Someday, I will give you the "slow claps" you deserve. Some day.🤔
Hahahaha 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Great..now TC will publish another article "Bani realises that veer isn't bad but jay is"😆
Omg 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: libran90
Uske baad wala article would be, "Jai and Veeranshu sing "Ye dosti hum nahi todenge"..."🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: libran90
Uske baad wala article would be, "Jai and Veeranshu sing "Ye dosti hum nahi todenge"..."🤣
Hahahaha...yes and then TC will say "Forget VaNi... twitter is trending with Hashtag VeeJay"🤣