Why no new promo this week? I guess the makers release the promo on Wednesday or Thursday. But still now there's no promo .
Did I miss it?
Why no new promo this week? I guess the makers release the promo on Wednesday or Thursday. But still now there's no promo .
Did I miss it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, Colors have missed it. Missed the train that contained their brain.🤪
Usually, we get also a copy-pasted precap as promo, but we haven't got that either.🤔
Originally posted by: ashlesha2
Why no new promo this week? I guess the makers release the promo on Wednesday or Thursday. But still now there's no promo .
Did I miss it?
Even am wondering... Kal se wait kar rahi hoon promo keliye....
Originally posted by: libran90
No, Colors have missed it. Missed the train that contained their brain.🤪
Usually, we get also a copy-pasted precap as promo, but we haven't got that either.🤔
Yes!! At least that copy-pasted would be appreciated...🤣
Exactly!
Its their laziness and irresponsibility.
This is too much. We keep waiting for 5 long days.
This is the reward we are getting?
There are some people on Twitter who say a new promo has come and Veeranshu chooses Bani over his mother or something.
Mar gaya channel.. Pagla gaya hai
Originally posted by: libran90
There are some people on Twitter who say a new promo has come and Veeranshu chooses Bani over his mother or something.
Promo nahi, article aaya hai