I'm asking about the cave where Bani was kept as a captive on 22nd November (Sunday). The forest is called 'Tilismi Jungle' but I don't remember the name of the cave.
I'm asking about the cave where Bani was kept as a captive on 22nd November (Sunday). The forest is called 'Tilismi Jungle' but I don't remember the name of the cave.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The jungle is Tejaswi jungle and the gufaah is called Tilasmi gufaah. That is what I recall Bani saying to Jai.
Originally posted by: libran90
The jungle is Tejaswi jungle and the gufaah is called Tilasmi gufaah. That is what I recall Bani saying to Jai.
Okay, thank you. 😊
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Okay, thank you. 😊
Welcome Deviji.😊
Originally posted by: libran90
The jungle is Tejaswi jungle and the gufaah is called Tilasmi gufaah. That is what I recall Bani saying to Jai.
The forest is probably also called Tilismi forest. As far as I remember, Chandrakala said those words (Tilismi jungle) when she talked to herself.
Originally posted by: libran90
The jungle is Tejaswi jungle and the gufaah is called Tilasmi gufaah. That is what I recall Bani saying to Jai.
Doesn't tilismi mean magical? Waisa (magical) kuch dikha nahi cave mein!
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
The forest is probably also called Tilismi forest. As far as I remember, Chandrakala said those words (Tilismi jungle) when she talked to herself.
Chod na Shirsha, khud hi bhul jaate hai kya bolte hai😆. Lekin mujhko Tejaswi jungle laga jab Bani ne Jai ko pucha, mujhko yahaan kyun laaye ho.
Originally posted by: libran90
Chod na Shirsha, khud hi bhul jaate hai kya bolte hai😆. Lekin mujhko Tejaswi jungle laga jab Bani ne Jai ko pucha, mujhko yahaan kyun laaye ho.
Okay
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Doesn't tilismi mean magical? Waisa (magical) kuch dekha nahi cave mein!
Haan, woh magical to iss weekend pe dikhega na Deviji.
Originally posted by: libran90
Haan, woh magical to iss weekend pe dikhega na Deviji.
Haan, dekhte hain kya dikhate hain.