Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I am happy that we get to see him again and after reading the articles I am hopeful that it could be really good. But I just don't get the need to make it Qubool Hai 2.0. Why not the same couple but new show. When you make a 2.0 there is such a big baggage of expectations. Even if you dont want to timer goes of in your mind that Asad wouldn't have don't it,  this scene is exactly like that one scene.

People would still have watched the couple, for the actors but I am guessing having that brand name helps.

Lets just hope for the best and enjoy this.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I am happy that we get to see him again and after reading the articles I am hopeful that it could be really good. But I just don't get the need to make it Qubool Hai 2.0. Why not the same couple but new show. When you make a 2.0 there is such a big baggage of expectations. Even if you dont want to timer goes of in your mind that Asad wouldn't have don't it,  this scene is exactly like that one scene.

People would still have watched the couple, for the actors but I am guessing having that brand name helps.

exactly what KSG addressed yesterday in a very subtle way. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

https://www.koimoi.com/television/karan-singh-grover-qubool-hai-did-break-stereotypes-eight-years-ago/amp/ 

Another one 

Karan Singh Grover: “Qubool Hai Did Break Stereotypes Eight Years Ago 

The reboot version of Qubool Hai is slated to release next year, and the star cast will commence shooting very soon

By IAN

November 26, 202

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti will be seen in the digital sequel of Qubool Hai. The TV serial returns with a reboot of 10 episodes as a web series

Karan says when the show started eight years ago, it broke stereotypes, and it will start conversations once again

Directed by Ankush Mohla and Glen Barretto, the series will retain the original leads Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi. It will also feature Arif Zakaria and Mandira Bed

“Qubool Hai did break stereotypes eight years ago and once again it will start conversations. The backdrop of the story will centre around the lead couple. This time the stakes are much much higher for Asad and Zoya, and the scale is international. But the show will also reminisce the ethos of the original series to maintain the legacy of Asad and Zoya,” Karan Singh Grover said

He added that he is looking forward to starting the shoot and hopes people shower the web series version with the same love as they did earlie

“I am extremely excited to kickstart this project,” he added

The reboot version is slated to release next year, and the star cast will commence shooting for it in November 2020. The digital series promises to bring a new premise to light when it premieres on Zee

WaqtZaya thumbnail

My mom says he looks good in this new hairstyle 😆 like a very young boy 😆 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

If I techinally do 2+2 then sj said she is a new character as well as Zoya. Maybe it starts with intro of Asad and Zoya as their impossible yet possible different love story of breaking stereotypes which was the main theme of AsYa but they are different characters 🤔 

One thing for sure, KSG must have taken the show for a challenge that it offers like you just said, and he is there so there's nothing to fear about his character.

Also let's see about the final star cast so far apart from leads no one else has been retained. Ab baki dekhte hai. Asad and Zoya are a brand for Zee. They have always been, so encashing that. Especially with the latest rerun getting them higher ratings than the current shows! 😆

Magar awards dene time toh kaafi impartial thay, leave it main kuch bolungi toh kahoge ki bolti hai 🙄 mera aur Zee are parallel lines that never meet😂😂 chatis ka akada 😂😂 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

jee 🥺

WaqtZaya thumbnail

This was me when I first came to know that K was doing Bajaj 😆🤣 https://twitter.com/KSGFile/status/1331869978924965891?s=19 

🤣 I Seriously didn't want him to do a show with ekta especially Kzk 😆 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Someone remembered their twitter is 🤩 https://twitter.com/Iamksgofficial/status/1331896158348738566?s=19 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Season two is a web show  🤔🤔🤔

Or now just like season one tv show 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ what I’m asking but if someone understand what I write so please answer me Jaldi 😒😒🤬🤬🤬

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Neha commented ~ See you soon Bhaiya 😌