Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
True that but m sure they visit IF n read threads tabhi toh thoda thoda Gur ke drabble jaisa dikharaha
Possibly they are stalking IF 😆
N you know raghuveer sir ( the dialogue writer ) was once member of IF.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
True that but m sure they visit IF n read threads tabhi toh thoda thoda Gur ke drabble jaisa dikharaha
Possibly they are stalking IF 😆
N you know raghuveer sir ( the dialogue writer ) was once member of IF.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Possibly they are stalking IF 😆
N you know raghuveer sir ( the dialogue writer ) was once member of IF.
Really😲

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Possibly they are stalking IF 😆
N you know raghuveer sir ( the dialogue writer ) was once member of IF.
Oh really?
Yes one member of the last forum I was active in she told me that he liked one of her OS and asked her if he can use some of the part in his writing.
It just strikes me right now that I had her PM too she shared her OS link. 😆 N even narrated the whole incident.
Oh really?
Yes.😆
After feeding him I became like this 😆
Tired ya, tomarrow guest coming
Uh oh.. tell them no we are following social distancing..😆 just kidding..
I know what happens when guests come over.. uff
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Uh oh.. tell them no we are following social distancing..😆 just kidding..
I know what happens when guests come over.. uff
I know usually we don’t meet.
Just following the tradition of thanksgiving
Actually it was supposed to be 5 families, but got cut down to 3 including us