Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 dont be scared be relaxed and needle ki taraf dekho hi naah toh darr nahi lagega..
Sab bolta hai...
But Kya Karu yr...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 dont be scared be relaxed and needle ki taraf dekho hi naah toh darr nahi lagega..
Sab bolta hai...
But Kya Karu yr...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Waah darshu👏😆
thank you neha..🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yeah. yesterday I cooked 2 KP on EDT..🤣
😂😂😂
Areeehh
I didn’t see it yaar
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBl3w4HlJE/?igshid=l459sz96wmh4
Jaldi dekha lo...
Post hata dungi Instagram se jaldi...
Wow so gorgeous he is looking
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
thank you thank you..😆
Welcome welcome 😜
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
thank you soni.. aise KPs aate rahenge..😆 aap log mujhe situations dete rehna..😆
😆😆 iss CC mein aapko bahut situations milenge aap bas KP banati raho😉
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBl3w4HlJE/?igshid=l459sz96wmh4
Jaldi dekha lo...
Post hata dungi Instagram se jaldi...
Wow
I totally understand your situation.. mujhe mera blood dekh kar chakkar aate hai since last 2-3 years.( dont know the reason ) so I close my eyes and move my face in opposite direction when I go for any tests.
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Zarror bolna...
Whatver I see I shall say 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBl3w4HlJE/?igshid=l459sz96wmh4
Jaldi dekha lo...
Post hata dungi Instagram se jaldi...
aww so cute Nishu,,❤️