Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Riddhima’s sarcastic smile and kabutar on the floor
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBDlbnhOmz/?igshid=knhvme77kxwr
Oh my god she was hell creepy over here 😆
This is the riddhu I want😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Riddhima’s sarcastic smile and kabutar on the floor
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBDlbnhOmz/?igshid=knhvme77kxwr
Oh my god she was hell creepy over here 😆
This is the riddhu I want😎
Ikr it was
I was laughing for that also 😂😂
Definitely
I’m expecting a lot for this couple as Angre is actually a great man like Vansh is for Riddhima
These two can be a great Jodi too