Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Maa bete ka SS IshAngre ko dedo koi😳
Yessss please
I’ll be the happiest as now they do need more SS and I’m already shipping for them also now
They’re an adorable jodi too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Maa bete ka SS IshAngre ko dedo koi😳
Yessss please
I’ll be the happiest as now they do need more SS and I’m already shipping for them also now
They’re an adorable jodi too
Of course Ishani has been enough bratty now...she is preggy and should behave like one and She should start value her relationship with Angre ....he is a gem
Ya exactly - Angre is the best for her
He’s a loyal man, a trusty worthy man and definitely he’s also a gem like Vansh is for Riddhima
IF Glitch 🤔
IMMj Episodes Discussion Thread #30
This is the same thread
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya exactly - Angre is the best for her
He’s a loyal man, a trusty worthy man and definitely he’s also a gem like Vansh is for Riddhima
CVs should handle the plot carefully now...enough damages hv been made
CVs should handle the plot carefully now...enough damages hv been made
Exactly
It’s high time they do something really good and to handle the things well
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly
It’s high time they do something really good and to handle the things well
Let hope for the best