Buddy of the month #6 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

Manny, where do u come up with funny way of writing the episode highlights? Please describe in 50 or more words using "lol". ðŸ˜†

I always try to look at things with humor. Obviously there are instances where you cant but with itv shows there is always some for of unintentional comedy in the corner lol This show has had many unintentional lol moments and the writing has been very whiplashy so yeah its pretty easy to find the lol moments lol

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Belated Happy Birthday Manny🥳

You should have added your name to the birthday calendar... we would have wished you on timesmiley36Happy Belated Birthday Wishes, Messages, And Images

Aww thats ok, thanks anyway for wishing now😊

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Name your favs-

Fav Book-The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Fav character(from books/movies/shows) book- Lizzy bennet/ im a movie buff so I have many favs but i love certain marvel heros a lot lol/ shows- hmm my fav President Jed Barlet from the West Wing/ Nathan Scott from OTH

Fav color- Purple 

Fav childhood memory Visiting Euro Disney World in France

Fav holiday destination New Years in Sydney Australia

Describe yourself in 5 words Sarcastic, Truthful, Creative, Intuitive and Laidback 

If you were to trade lives with any one forum member, whom will you choose? I wouldnt  I like my life with the good, the bad and the ugly lol

What’s one thing you’d do if you knew there no consequences? Hide out in my fav clothing store and take all the things I want without paying lol

What’s one movie you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy? Mr Bean lol

What celebrity do you think is overrated? There are way too many to name lol 

What do most people think is true about you, but isn’t? That im too finicky but I very laid back about things dont take stress people things will sort out.

answers in purple

Edited by manny136 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by manny136

I always try to look at things with humor. Obviously there are instances where you cant but with itv shows there is always some for of unintentional comedy in the corner lol This show has had many unintentional lol moments and the writing has been very whiplashy so yeah its pretty easy to find the lol moments lol

lol 😂 whiplashy is the apt word to describe the current writing for sure. ðŸ˜†

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? 

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? Tell your favourite book(s).

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things.

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre.

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre.

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials.

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37.

8)Tell bollywood cliche.

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar.

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36.

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)?

12)Do you like fairytails?

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable).

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like.

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple.

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era). Tell your favourite sad song.

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s).

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies.

19)Tell your favourite webseries. Also tell your favourite OTT platform. Also favourite youtuber.

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like.

credit Bhagu

write 150 words+ on Mohit

write 150 words+ on Kanikka

write 150 words+ on Shravan 

write 150 words+ on Suman 

1-Name your favourite top-grossing movie of the 2000s of Bollywood (2000-2010)

2-Name your favourite breakfast buffet

3- Name the most handsome Indian cinema

4- Favourite character from the show Gossip Girl, Friends,HIMYM, 90210, glee

5-Favourite wardrobe item that only comes out for special occasions.

6-Favourite thing that usually comes in pairs

7-Name one country of Africa (Not south africa). Have you been to Africa if so where

8-Name something you can find in a basic aid kit. do you get injured a lot?

9- The most common item you can find inside anyone kitchen. What dishes do you make the most?

10-Name something you never leave home without. How addicted are you to IF and insta on a scale of 1 to 10

List 8 IF friends (Pick anyone apart from me)

A.   

B.    

C. 

D. 

E. 

F. 

G. 

H. 

Give them a letter A-H randomly so that everyone has a different letter.

Now fill out these sentences with the appropriate names.

H hit B over the head with a belen. C saw this and jumped onto A's lap. E cried, whilst D ran

after H and F jumped of a cliff.G wiped E's tears.

A fell in love with a cow. At their wedding D was the pundit. B n G dated each other but B cheated and ran off with F. H caught F and beat them with a jharu, whilst E watched.

C stepped on poo. B told them to take of their shoe. A sat on their pooey shoe. G removed the shoe from under A and F licked it.

E and H are dating D. G wants to have an affair with A but is married to F. C is attracted to monkeys. Bis lonely.

A ate B's leg. Cscreamed at D. Ekissed F. G hugged H. All lived happily ever after

---

🤣

written by my friend

Originally posted by priya185

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? None coz some of them start off good and then they are ruined and have horrible mothers lol

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? Tell your favourite book(s). My fav book is the Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and there is no guy I wanna marry in there lol As for others I mostly read classics , history based books and books on politics and mostly non fic so there is no one there lol

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things. My phone for entertainment, an umbrella coz it can rain and sunscreen coz i burn easily lol

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre. One of the scary movies which i got in by lying about my age and this indian movie kank which i was dragged to by my desi pals lol

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre. I would love to see all the Harry Potter movies on the big screen which I didnt lol

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials. Recently I have noticed the sudden shaadi with sindoor is back in trend lol

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37Ml tricks Fl into marriage by faking love but turns out both their families have some past dushmani lol major mu and FL works hard to solve the mystery and back and forth btwn leads lol lots of evil relatives lol

8)Tell bollywood cliche. Item songs so crass and tacky

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar. Roses are red 

Violets are blue

You Mohit Kumar

As an actor are true

Sorry this is the best I can come up with, I do write poetry but not on actors lol

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36Ramen Noodles coz thats all I can make lol.

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)? Ishan Khattar seems good just recently saw him in a suitable boy

12)Do you like fairytails? Yes definitely loved the twisted take on the show OUAT

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable). Nothing really but once I was travelling in Switzerland so got fb to those yash raj movies lol

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like. There are so many bad remakes this is why old is gold lol

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple. I like deepveer and virushka lol

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era). Tell your favourite sad song. From old era I love this ghazal Ranjish hi sahi and new I do  like some but my recent fav sad song is Dhoop ka and Kol Kol

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s). Dil Chahta hai

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies. Romance Dramedy lol

19)Tell your favourite webseries. Also tell your favourite OTT platform. Also favourite youtuber. Love watching shows on Netflix and one of my fav has been the Crown but Disney Plus might be there too once the marvel shows come on it lol

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like Uff there are so many lol well the latest end I did not like was the latest star wars movie wth lol

credit Bhagu

answers in red

Edited by manny136 - 3 years ago

can I write under the word limit lol

I dont know much about Mohit but as an actor he seems to have raw talent and has really done a great job as shravan. You totally feel the character in him. As long as he cultivates his skills mohit has a great chance of going places in his career he has the talent. He just needs to work on some things and keep his head straight and the guy has a good chance to do big shows. I hope he sticks to this kind of genre and not diverge towards the cliche itv shows lol

kannika also seems like a talented girl. She has portrayed younger sumo pretty well though the weak script has not helped her older sumo avatar lol Kannika has the potential to go places and cultivate an image of herself in the itv. Hope she works on honing her craft and the gal can go places. Same with her I would say she should stick to this kind of genre shows.

Shravan is a guy with his heart on his sleeves and poor guy has been through an emotional wringer. I think his character has been the breakout star of the show, he was foolish, immature and at the same time lovable. His character growth has been great to watch just wish the script was as complimentary.

Sumo as a character is very complex and the writers have wasted the opportunity to delve into that. From someone who has this regimented and suppressed life and narrow outlook to certain kinds of people they could have gone to many places with that sumo who despite all that felll in love with a guy like shravan. Now the sumo we have is basically giving us whiplash with her actions lol the writing has really done a disservice to a potentially good character like sumo.

1-Name your favourite top-grossing movie of the 2000s of Bollywood (2000-2010)Dil Chahta Hai

2-Name your favourite breakfast buffet All kinds of breads, pancakes/waffles and yogurt lol

3- Name the most handsome Indian cinema currently I would say Aditya Roy Kapur

4- Favourite character from the show Gossip Girl, Friends,HIMYM, 90210, glee- Blair from gg, Chandler, Barney, Mercedes glee

5-Favourite wardrobe item that only comes out for special occasions. Its this black lace dress from Mango

6-Favourite thing that usually comes in pairs Shoes shoes shoes lol

7-Name one country of Africa (Not south africa). Have you been to Africa if so where Would love to go to Morocco 

8-Name something you can find in a basic aid kit. do you get injured a lot? Antiseptic cream  and no im not that accident prone lol

9- The most common item you can find inside anyone kitchen. What dishes do you make the most? Sugar lol I can make those instant things but from scratch when I dont like whats there to eat I make myself an egg sandwich 

10-Name something you never leave home without. How addicted are you to IF and insta on a scale of 1 to 10

My handbag which has everything lol I think im a 6 on both I check on them both daily but not constantly.

answers in purple