Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hopefully they won’t end the show that day
I dont trust beyond dreams 😆
Waise hi bohat dreams dikhaye hai unlogone 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hopefully they won’t end the show that day
I dont trust beyond dreams 😆
Waise hi bohat dreams dikhaye hai unlogone 🤣
Originally posted by: the-havelgirl03
I dont trust beyond dreams 😆
Waise hi bohat dreams dikhaye hai unlogone 🤣
Hahhahahaa
They have taken the word Dreams way too seriously and literally
So they better not mess it up for us
maine yaha suggestion mange yeh unme se do ka mixture h 🤣
Always
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahhahahaa
They have taken the word Dreams way too seriously and literally
So they better not mess it up for us
Exactly 🤣
Haye woh bhi kya din the
Originally posted by: nimarious
maine yaha suggestion mange yeh unme se do ka mixture h 🤣
🤣🤣
You name your un according to your favorite thing.. like mix your favorite color & food name.. for example which I find cute 😆 Pink-rashgulla😆
Haaaa yaaar 😂😂😂