purple purple❤️Yeah I checked... Will reply you aaram se.. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
purple purple❤️Yeah I checked... Will reply you aaram se.. 😳
Same here..Yeah Shaheen. We are safe here. No heavy rains here. How's there? Stay safe re you too 🤗
No heavy rains just drizzling too much...
Stay safe and be careful to all those people whose states are going to hit by cyclone.Good Morning Rekha..
Today there's complete lockdown in TN due to rains..
Stay safe dear...
💜
Acha laga??purple purple❤️
rukooo🤣page 48 or 49 check karo... Yeh khayaali pulav wahan se bana hai.. 🤪
Haann❤️Acha laga??
Shukriya❤️❤️
Originally posted by: ZOLTMXQJF2ITX5EP
Bon : ye sab bhi vidhyalay jayengi padhne
Ani: ye sab bhi vidhayalay jayengi padhne
🤣🤣🤣
And HM ki little girls ko rote huye dekh ke I'm feeling very bad 😭
🤣
Joru Bole To Jagoon
Joru Bole To Soun
Joru Bole To Hans Doon
Joru Bole To Roun
Joru Ke Liye Har Sitam
Abh Sahoonga
Main Joru Ka Ghulam
Are Ban Ke Rahoonga🤪🤪
@Lalz my twinnie turned stunner🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️🤗🤗

hugs for my twinnie❤️🤗

Let me dance now🤣🤣
CONGRATULATIONS MY TWIN FROM ANOTHER YEAR❤️🤗
MERI POPATLALZ🤪🤗
Much same as precap But I couldn't see the girls dancing 😭
Yeah feeling bad for them