Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Parle kismi bar was my favorite chocolate,..😳😆
Mine too😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Parle kismi bar was my favorite chocolate,..😳😆
Mine too😳
haan ... naam se kuch short mila nahi
Ishi, Arsh ... nahiii we already have Isha and Arshu ... tum bhi Ashi ho
toh sochta bhar se leti hu naam 🤪 that makes sense no 🤣
Jerry nahiii
I hate jerry in that show 😂😂😂
arey yes it was a caramel chocolate bar..(toffee)
Search parle kismi bar.. you will find it..😆
Okay thats cool
😲😲 how can u hate jerry
you hate Jerry of Tom N Jerry show ??

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
arey yes it was a caramel chocolate bar..(toffee)
Search parle kismi bar.. you will find it..😆
I think I remember this
I’ve seen this on tv
haan ... naam se kuch short mila nahi
Ishi, Arsh ... nahiii we already have Isha and Arshu ... tum bhi Ashi ho
toh sochta bhar se leti hu naam 🤪 that makes sense no 🤣
Any dear.. how about Shimi...??
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 how can u hate jerry
Because I don’t like rats
I hate rats (mice)