Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You guys should go to colors TV's YouTube channel...In the latest post of IMMJ2,it got so many likes and comments..😲
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Even I don't think😆
We voted so much for them
These awards are very funny..faltu time waste karwata hai
There was Dadasaheb Phalke which I think is jury based and Gold awards but this one was style and glamour
Anyway it’s a known fact awards are mostly rigged so leave it .
I hope colors does some show so we can see RraHel perform
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
You guys should go to colors TV's YouTube channel...In the latest post of IMMJ2,it got so many likes and comments..😲
Which post ??
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
You guys should go to colors TV's YouTube channel...In the latest post of IMMJ2,it got so many likes and comments..😲
Link?
Helly won according to this post ,not confirmed yet
https://twitter.com/riansh_lover/status/1331307322707099649?s=21
aaj Dadasaheb phalke award bhi hai...ssharad&n5 director won I thinkOriginally posted by: arryline
There was Dadasaheb Phalke which I think is jury based and Gold awards but this one was style and glamour
Anyway it’s a known fact awards are mostly rigged so leave it .
I hope colors does some show so we can see RraHel perform
Originally posted by: arryline
There was Dadasaheb Phalke which I think is jury based and Gold awards but this one was style and glamour
Anyway it’s a known fact awards are mostly rigged so leave it .
I hope colors does some show so we can see RraHel perform
Yeah...I so wanted them to dance together in Shandaar Ravivar..par woh nahi hua😭
DadaSaheb Phalke is also rigged...They give awards to those people who attend
Originally posted by: arryline
Helly won according to this post ,not confirmed yet
https://twitter.com/riansh_lover/status/1331307322707099649?s=21
I think she deleted the tweet.. because its not loading
Originally posted by: arryline
Which post ??
Recent post of colors on its YouTube channel..
Whom do you like with Ridhhima? Vihaan or Vansh?