Jiska mujhe tha intezaar❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jiska mujhe tha intezaar❤️
murder hogya beard ka 😭Originally posted by: TDU3TXU7L3TVUBGB
What happen to his beard
agar vihaan vansh nhi nikla toh😲
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Haaan, bas topic dhamakar hai 😂
But did you see ? I think he is wearing Vansh’s Ring 😱😱
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH910hkBFT2/?igshid=1b0w8tkqm97sp
His watch too.
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Arey diwono
Usse Pehachano
.............................. Woh Hain Vansh Rai Singhania
Not bad. He looks very handsome without beard too. That mystery aura may gone. He became typically itv hero.
But as long as vansh and his attiude there i am cool with his new look
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Koi Kabir ke face ki pics upload Karo do Yaar.....I wanna see his expressions ......n the mother of course
Yeah where are they now?!!!! Mar gaye kya heart attack se?! 🤣
badly want his beard😭Originally posted by: whitewitch
Not bad. He looks very handsome without beard too. That mystery aura may gone. He became typically itv hero.
But as long as vansh and his attiude there i am cool with his new look
As much as I need water,I need vansh's beard too
His face is showing VR wala attitude 😂😂
He is our VR 😍