Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
What about you Shiri? ☺️
I completed my masters in psychology this year :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
What about you Shiri? ☺️
I completed my masters in psychology this year :)
Oh all the best 👍
I am planning to appear the upcoming UGC NET exam 😃
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Oh all the best 👍
I am planning to appear the upcoming UGC NET exam 😃
all the best👍🏼
u will crack it, girl🥳
waise mera cover kab tak milega shiri? guesses?? 😃
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
waise mera cover kab tak milega shiri? guesses?? 😃
Till tomorrow 👍🏼
Your cover is coming in few minutes 😉



^^ can never get tired working on them :)



^^ suggested by Lexi Behen

Book Covers

^^ Inspired by FF Graphicer aftermath..

Requested by Anushka

^^ The Pics you provided were of very low quality. I had to change them, I hope that's fine :)
Gifts and Prizes





Promotional Signature Contest Winning Entry

Thats all for today :)
Open for requests 😃
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232