Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Like many of you, even I am not so convinced with the reasons behind SaiRat's wedding! So this is just my stupid imagination of how would Virat fulfil his promise given to Kamal sir even without marrying her.

After reaching home from hospital, Virat is lost in his thoughts, holding the bullet his father had given him before leaving for Gadchiroli.

Baba shared it only with me just so that I can be careful and not repeat the same mistake. But what did I do? Am I really at fault for whatever had happened? Sai just lost her aaba, her world but that doesn't mean that whatever she said is baseless?

He just kept staring at the bullet and is not able to understand what happened or how it happened. He's very sure to punish Jagtap but will he ever be able to bring back what sai lost?

Why am I feeling so restless? Sai, Sai has always been like this towards him. But am I not the one to trigger that anger inside her?

Kaash, kaash ki maine uss din Kamal sir se request na ki hoti, to postpone his VRS. My guru, Kamal sir always taught me to keep personal life aside and not to mix it with my duty. But I was the one to agree to Kamal Sir's request despite knowing how emotional he is towards this case. Yes, that's my mistake and Sai is facing the punishment for my mistake! But I can't let her go through all this, alone!

Not just because I promised Kamal sir, but also because I am responsible for her state now and it's my duty to take care of her.

He's thinking of all the incidents that took place since he reached Gadchiroli, especially the moments he spent with Sai, she started to respect him and he lost all of it, just like that. He remembers how Sai mentioned not to be there during her discharge and how she asked him to go to his best friend, Pakhi.

Yes, Pakhi! I should call her and inform her that I can't come now, not leaving Sai in this state. Thinking so, he calls Pakhi.

Precap: Aswini knows this and is mad at her son for calling his Vahini at this time.

PS: I don't even remember when was the last time I penned down something like this. So please bear with me for any mistakes. 

PPS: I started it few days back but didnt get time to finish it. Looking at the excitement for SaiRat's wedding, I'm not sure if you guys are interested to read this or not. So posting the half baked story to see if anyone's interested :)

Edited by Optimist_d - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A different yet nice take to this storyπŸ‘πŸΌ..pls continue😊

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great start!

Virat thinking things through, i think we've missed that in the show. So many things happened in a short time span that the poor boy was left confused.

Would love to read your take on the issue. So do continue.

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Plz continue, its something relatable!!!! Would like to read further!!! 

Virat's pov in ur os is something worth reading for!!! Would love to read sai's pov as well!!!

But what excites me next is the precap, Ashwini into the frame is exciting me!!!

So plz do continue!!! Superb start!!! N m sure you can try to make a ss than an osπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Edited by niakush - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Like many of you, even I am not so convinced with the reasons behind SaiRat's wedding! So this is just my stupid imagination of how would Virat fulfil his promise given to Kamal sir even without marrying her.

After reaching home from hospital, Virat is lost in his thoughts, holding the bullet his father had given him before leaving for Gadchiroli.

Baba shared it only with me just so that I can be careful and not repeat the same mistake. But what did I do? Am I really at fault for whatever had happened? Sai just lost her aaba, her world but that doesn't mean that whatever she said is baseless?

He just kept staring at the bullet and is not able to understand what happened or how it happened. He's very sure to punish Jagtap but will he ever be able to bring back what sai lost?

Why am I feeling so restless? Sai, Sai has always been like this towards him. But am I not the one to trigger that anger inside her?

Kaash, kaash ki maine uss din Kamal sir se request na ki hoti, to postpone his VRS. My guru, Kamal sir always taught me to keep personal life aside and not to mix it with my duty. But I was the one to agree to Kamal Sir's request despite knowing how emotional he is towards this case. Yes, that's my mistake and Sai is facing the punishment for my mistake! But I can't let her go through all this, alone!

Not just because I promised Kamal sir, but also because I am responsible for her state now and it's my duty to take care of her.

He's thinking of all the incidents that took place since he reached Gadchiroli, especially the moments he spent with Sai, she started to respect him and he lost all of it, just like that. He remembers how Sai mentioned not to be there during her discharge and how she asked him to go to his best friend, Pakhi.

Yes, Pakhi! I should call her and inform her that I can't come now, not leaving Sai in this state. Thinking so, he calls Pakhi.

Precap: Aswini knows this and is mad at her son for calling his Vahini at this time.

PS: I don't even remember when was the last time I penned down something like this. So please bear with me for any mistakes. 

PPS: I started it few days back but didnt get time to finish it. Looking at the excitement for SaiRat's wedding, I'm not sure if you guys are interested to read this or not. So posting the half baked story to see if anyone's interested :)

Love your take on it!! @bold..it's kinda interesting that it was Kamal sir who let his personal feelings come in his duties, and thus had to pay the ultimate price of losing his life. I kinda like the deep meaning behind it. 

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It's lovely... Please continue it

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eagerly waiting for the next post. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely beginning. Actually this is a very logical way to solve the immediate problem and I would have loved to see the show this way. Him taking care of her, establishment of trust again, mutual beginning of friendship, them becoming best friends, friendship blossoming into love and finally wedding. Do continue soon. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Kudos on your in-depth analysis on Kamal Sir πŸ‘

This is such a beautiful transition you are trying to show. Please do continue jaldi jaldi and dm for updates! πŸ‘πŸΌ