Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

may be she feels sorry for leaving her behind. she would have been a good person if she didnt leave her.

She still tried to murder and defame prachi... on top of it despite rhea having used the excuse that she didn't know prachi was her sister when she did that, pragya has again forgiven rhea after getting to know that rhea even tried to kidnap prachi using sanju's help even despite knowing she is her sister. What nonsense. Also I can tell now this whole arrest thing will be used to make abhi misunderstand pragya now that aliya is planning abhi-meera set-up. Both bhagya shows are a mess and just over-flowing with negativity. I miss the times in kundali before rishabh-sherlyn marriage where despite there being lots of dragging, it was at least a lot more light-hearted fun in it. And on top of it both preeta and pragya are shown ever forgiving against people who shouldn't be. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

i guess per day? or per episode? πŸ€”

TV actors get paid per episode.... it's the same in american tv industry too. God knows how pay is worked out for movies actors though. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Last line.... depends on the trp. The main problem rite now is that she is using the same lame dialogues all the time. And audience is annoyed with cat fights of mahilyn and preeta. 

Preetas never ending blame game. She had so many opportunities to voice record her cat fight conversations with them  but she chooses to be dunb.

The cvs had made her that way . Weak and dumb. So more than mahilyn the most annoying character in kdb is the female lead herself. 

The show is losing its charm . By next year if they dont improve. They will be out of top 5 position soon

If manit new show is good and hes got lots of screen space in it then i will defo skip few of kdb episodes till till this cat fights lessen.

And one more thing if u notice triangle love shows between two males and a female is more interesting  than  2 females with a male. 

Because males are more action oriented and they talk less lolll

Yeah a  lot of people prefer in itv the 2 guys and one girl triangle.... there tends to be less rhona dhona and conspiring against female lead in that scenario, plus the male lead tends to be more vocal about showing his love to the female lead and showing possessiveness and being romantic if a third angle appears, unlike the female lead who mostly sulks and doesn't even show her love and possessiveness in a romantic way openly to the male lead when jealous or insecure. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

i think he told this is in rajeev khandelwal's juzzbaat that he was first considered for zindagi ki mehek but he declined that offer??!!

he must have been promised something in kundali. lekin wo promise to ab tak manit ko bhi bhool gaya hoga πŸ˜΅

WOW I had no idea about this.... but look what has happened. Now the show is only about preeran's toxic relationship and even more than that.... about vamp-reign. πŸ€’ When even dheeraj seems to do barely anything in the show because all screen time is given to the female characters at war in the show, what screen time will they given manit? If they had stuck to the love triangle, then manit would have gotten his promised character importance and both dheeraj and manit would have been doing more in the show than just sat back watching the ladies bicker. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly can't stand the rhea-pragya relationship. Pragya knows her rhea is trying to ruin and kill her other daughter but literally pragya rhea ke sau khoon maaf kardeti hai..... on top of it rhea acting like she grew up like an orphan and had a worse life than prachi just because she grew up without a mother despite rhea having a father who spoiled her rotten and two mother-figures in form of her buji and her nanny meera that pampered her, on top of being around other family elders, when prachi only had her mother and grew up with no luxuries. Pragya and rhea are just the worst parent and child relationship I have seen on itv. My god both bhagya shows are so weird, but kumkum takes the icing often. 

Yeah. Also Rhea Pragya relationship is very artificial. I can understand Abhi and Prachi but not Pragya Rhea. There is no base for Rhea Pragya.

Both bhagyas are very very weird πŸ˜΅.  I thought kdb was weirder but now slowly kkb is replacing it πŸ˜”. Atleast in kdb all characters have remained true to their nature from start. Same thing can't  be said about kkb

Miss-Behave thumbnail

nope. he replied to fans' comments on insta that he is not leaving kdb at all. kdb is his first love and he will always be there πŸ˜‚

kdb ki team wese bhi week main 3 days hi shoot karti hai, baki time to ghoom phir hi rahe hote hain sab πŸ€”

i think he can easily manage both shows. they can shoot both in sj studios πŸ˜†

if he couldnt manage both shows, he wouldnt have been casted in other one. why would ekta risk her trp topper by replacing such an important character. rishabh is integral to kdb.

Yeah if even manit leaves the show, kundali is done for, because already the show is relying too heavily on giving screen time to vamps and reducing the active roles of characters like karan and rishabh.... if one of the 3 most integral characters karan, preeta, rishabh leaves, the tv audience that have watched from the start and stuck to it with patience will be miffed and lose their patience with the show. 

Already it seems the tv audience is leaning more towards anupama over the over-stretched bhagya shows. You've got the repitious abhigya love story and over stretched tracks of kumkum, and then you have the vamp-reign and overstretched negative drama in kundali. 

TV audience will start looking at alternatives to watch, and slowly they have already started slowly, given anupama is outranking the bhagya shows since it started. Star plus have two very interesting shows now that in actual are better than both bhagya shows story wise..... anupama and ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein (the latter just sounds interesting just from its beautiful title). 

For a start kundali needs to create a balance between its villains plotting and the karan-preeta-rishabh story and find a good way to push the story along. Kumkum needs to find a good balance between the pranbir and abhigya couple stories, because honestly abhigya story is exhausted that now tv audience are just being served the same thing in their story and focus on creating a different and interesting story for both couples, but given how long kumkum has been running, it has less potential than kundali to give a good and interesting track. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: taher33

Im

Glad the actor playing Rishabh has another show ... so much of talent and he’s taken for granted like the other leads fir the past 2 years + ! Only Sherlyn kareena prithvi got the best dialogues and wins ! I feel

Sorry for the leads and their brilliant acting !  Every time I decide to watch the show they come back with another negative lead Mahira and now her mom as icing on the cake ! Waste of time ! Boils my blood to watch such stupidity ! Written updates zindabad!

Yep I feel sorry for manit, shraddha and dheeraj. A couple of months after the show started slowly the show started becoming more about the villains, and now both the guys are utterly sidelined and reduced to mostly spectators. No offense to anybody, but I prefer watching manit and dheeraj over shraddha (sorry but I started watching in beginning for manit and dheeraj and not shraddha), and her scenes with the vamps. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

karan might support sarla. ideal damad jo bana hua hai ajkal πŸ˜†

or may be they only made him ideal damad to later turn him into worst damad in the next track 🀨

Even when karan behaves well I yawn, because I know now he is a human yo-yo so I never trust when he does something good for preeta or aroras anymore. Now I'm just like " Yeah yeah lets just wait for the next track shall we." πŸ˜† Karan ki tareef karna agli track mein bhaari parta hai πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Also Rhea Pragya relationship is very artificial. I can understand Abhi and Prachi but not Pragya Rhea. There is no base for Rhea Pragya.

Both bhagyas are very very weird πŸ˜΅.  I thought kdb was weirder but now slowly kkb is replacing it πŸ˜”. Atleast in kdb all characters have remained true to their nature from start. Same thing can't  be said about kkb

Abhi-prachi makes sense because abhi dotes on prachi since beginning because he saw pragya in her and because prachi is genuinely good and is the daughter he wishes he had with pragya, without realising she really is his daughter. But pragya and rhea make no sense as they evidently show pragya ignoring all major flaws and crimes of rhea in the name of motherhood and they show rhea acting like she loves pragya so much since beginning, only to hurt pragya each time by going behind her back to destroy her daughter. Pragya-rhea's mother-daughter bond looks and feels artificial and forced. 

Yeah! I'm actually fed up of both shows. I basically now only watch kumkum online and skip to just watching pranbir scenes.... and kundali I stopped watching regularly after preeran 1st marriage when karan left preeta on road. And I barely have anything to watch other than the occasional pakistani serials and then struggling to find something to enjoy on netflix. I do watch naagin though on weekends, but that's fine as it's just light-entertainment hat doesn't emotionally distress and drain me like bhagya shows lol

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Abhi-prachi makes sense because abhi dotes on prachi since beginning because he saw pragya in her and because prachi is genuinely good and is the daughter he wishes he had with pragya, without realising she really is his daughter. But pragya and rhea make no sense as they evidently show pragya ignoring all major flaws and crimes of rhea in the name of motherhood and they show rhea acting like she loves pragya so much since beginning, only to hurt pragya each time by going behind her back to destroy her daughter. Pragya-rhea's mother-daughter bond looks and feels artificial and forced. 

Yeah! I'm actually fed up of both shows. I basically now only watch kumkum online and skip to just watching pranbir scenes.... and kundali I stopped watching regularly after preeran 1st marriage when karan left preeta on road. And I barely have anything to watch other than the occasional pakistani serials and then struggling to find something to enjoy on netflix. I do watch naagin though on weekends, but that's fine as it's just light-entertainment hat doesn't emotionally distress and drain me like bhagya shows lol

Yeah. I thought they would show us mother india scene initially. But I was expecting  too much πŸ€ͺ

Me too. I don't  even watch kkb nowdays as I used to before lockdown.

Didn't  knew you would be fan of pakistani dramas πŸ˜†. Anyway they are far better than ITVs.