Same Ash Whatever she changes doesn't affect until she change her looks towards Ani...
I don't want her in show anymore🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same Ash Whatever she changes doesn't affect until she change her looks towards Ani...
I don't want her in show anymore🤢
oh 🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Nai nai she is talking about Ani calling Bon baby 🤪 Matlab bachhi 🤣
Same here Ash 😵 I feel her dialogue to be more fishy As Shre said, I doubt if she really married Greenwood ???Originally posted by: listmist
I don't want her in show anymore🤢
mini : *comes close to ani and says* betty bought some butter blah blah butter blah blah blah
anirudh :
muh toh dhoh leti behen 🤢 phir butter ka jo karna kar leti 🤢
Mini ke liye taras aata hai
Khudke dialogues nahi
Jo bhi bole uspe sab haste hai
Koi madam ki chaalon ko value hi nahi dete
Aur baadme bichari ko tongue twister dediya...dialogue ke hisaab se




Ps: Hii guys...How are you all?
hello gurvi 🤗
how are you?
back with a bang 😉
kaatilana patibabu caps
3rd wala hum dp bana rahe hain ☺️
hello gurvi 🤗
how are you?
back with a bang 😉
kaatilana patibabu caps
3rd wala hum dp bana rahe hain ☺️
I'm Fine munia🤗
Thankyou❤️
chura liya ☺️ dp dekho 😳
Haan Alexia, Although we say makers love her, she is not even given proper dialogues. I couldn't get the purpose of being her in the show itselfOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mini ke liye taras aata hai
Khudke dialogues nahi
Jo bhi bole uspe sab haste hai
Koi madam ki chaalon ko value hi nahi dete
Aur baadme bichari ko tongue twister dediya...dialogue ke hisaab se