I didn't get you😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I didn't get you😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No one will give me hotspot 😒
Dont roast others with your logics all the time. Then they will give🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
The sword thing is for you saying about cheating is fun ..
So the main thing is about CHEATING !!
I forgot about cheating😆
Thanks for reminding it
Now I will cheat🤣🤣
CC has no quotes🤣
We are making them by using again and again🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Artham owtundi 😎
Baga matladutunav👍🏼
REPLY TO THE SHEEP GAME QUESTIONS
this is only to those who didn’t reply to the qns
And haan .. keep checking ur PM’s
Other than gif, our thread is also filled with your smileys🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I forgot about cheating😆
Thanks for reminding it
Now I will cheat🤣🤣
A BIG NO