Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Nenu ranu ☺️
Niku telugu vacha😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I should ask u that 🤣
How are you !? How is your Health??
Btw I am fine ☺️
And when are u going to start new FF
I will update my FFs soon pakka
I am fine..
My new ff i will start soon
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Who cares if there's even any levels🤣
Don't add your logics to our random talks🤣
☺️
🤨 ARE YOU OK ??
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Then don't ignore🤪
But u ignored the main thing of the post 😳
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Then finish your data soon and take hotspot when all are active🤣🤣
No one will give me hotspot 😒
Originally posted by: Andetheres
But u ignored the main thing of the post 😳
What did I ignore??🤔