Loving this twist.. Archana mummy 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Loving this twist.. Archana mummy 😛
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d promo Arthi and Udhay 🤗
Enaku Sam , Gaby nomination la varla na podhum so that I can vote for Som 😆
Mathabadi yar venalum adichikittum ... Don care 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 almost same for me with little different ..
Yaar Vena nomination la varatum but Nalla adichukonga..my evil mind coming out😈😈😈😈
I know. Bala always go for real players. Hit bullseye! Archana can't do any ambu drama.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks for d promo Arthi and Udhay 🤗
Enaku Sam , Gaby nomination la varla na podhum so that I can vote for Som 😆
Mathabadi yar venalum adichikittum ... Don care 🤣🤣🤣
Mutual feelings 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: lankan121
Iyo bhooma u remember that nonsense they did with mottai boss ramya and ajeedh with the pass. Same bakwas concept only oru chinna twist you can replace with somebody else I THINK lol
That was first week.. they made it mokka conversation but this time all dangerous fellows inside the room....so expecting a real fight😛
🤣🤣 almost same for me with little different ..
Yaar Vena nomination la varatum but Nalla adichukonga..my evil mind coming out😈😈😈😈
I like it ..🤣😈.
That was first week.. they made it mokka conversation but this time all dangerous fellows inside the room....so expecting a real fight😛
Well bala will def throw a tantrum being the spoiled brat he is ..Ramesh throwing a tantrum in promo it self. Aari will def make my ears bleed for sure. Praise the gods anitha is not in there...
Nisha nominates Balaji group aajeeth 😆
Balaji nomintes nisha group archana ..😆
Ana there is no groupism in that house...🤣
That was first week.. they made it mokka conversation but this time all dangerous fellows inside the room....so expecting a real fight😛
Aari , Anitha , Sanam and Bala inside. And if they didnt fight , I will be disappointed 🤣
Originally posted by: lankan121
I like it ..🤣😈.
I know nanba you will like it...😂
Evlo naal than nammallum intha paid vacation serial ah pakkrathuku...wish to see some BB show hereafter...