Originally posted by: lankan121
I hope it's kutty ma one . 😇
Bhavani promo nu sollunga😛🤣
Illa azheen entry ya nu theriyala...
Anyway Shivani will be in third promo👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lankan121
I hope it's kutty ma one . 😇
Bhavani promo nu sollunga😛🤣
Illa azheen entry ya nu theriyala...
Anyway Shivani will be in third promo👍🏼
I too have soft corner.
In this task, She won't nominate her group members. So not supporting her here. If she brings any week player to nominations. Ramesh might get saved. I don't mind Aajeedh in nominations too but I want her group members in nominations.
Originally posted by: Bhooma_V
Started today bro...🥳
😲😲..🤔🤔🧐🧐 Appu discussion thread la poi attendance potutu varuai thirumpi inga . 😈
promo eillam nalathain irrku episode nami parakalama vennam ah?😆 nisha please play for you atleast in this task.
ramesh thain first task vitti poraru pola. epo thaine therithu ethku etha manusan oru movie offers illanu Tfs arthi and uday bro
Originally posted by: lankan121
Good you feeling better aarthi ma..get well soon sandy. 🤞😇😊
😊
Rendu paaryum honeymoon sendoff panalam🥳

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Have to appreciate him for doing this ... I can clean room many times or even cook ... I can never clean bathroom ... enaku sagipu thanmai kidaiyadhu ...
Yes Sandy I also appreciated his 1 min speech yesterday and major content was on bathroom👍🏼 I don't have second opinion on that...
But he can't take is a excuse and lying in his bed or sofa or stay with team always and enjoy all the time even without helping in other works or giving opinion in fights/arguments
Thanks for d promo Arthi and Udhay 🤗
Enaku Sam , Gaby nomination la varla na podhum so that I can vote for Som 😆
Mathabadi yar venalum adichikittum ... Don care 🤣🤣🤣
Bhavani promo nu sollunga😛🤣
Illa azheen entry ya nu theriyala...
Anyway Shivani will be in third promo👍🏼
Iyo that fellow needs to make a daam entry already becoming over build up at this point. Watch him go out as fast as he came in . 🤣
Originally posted by: livepraylaugh
Oh.
Then Sanam should get this!
Bala will be saved anyway.
Hope either of them nominates anyone from Rio gang.
Bala nominate Archana...😆 and her reaction for that in promo😡😈😡