Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Once again proved that I'm lazy🤣
🤦🏻♀️
Seeing you being hyper I would like to send my answers as late as possible🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
TRUE !!
So hereafter I will try maximum to be offline
Then all will be online .... I will be ghosting around till that
Then will come here online .. you people will go offline ..
I will reply to each and every post
How about that .. 😬

Originally posted by: Andetheres
For all in common
But as of now it suits you more so you can take it 🤣
Thanks for the reminder then🤣
You should have loads of patience while dealing with lazy people like me🤣
See even now when you're active none else are active except me🤪
But, they will feel like murdering us for filling the pages with our posts which they have to read🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
See even now when you're active none else are active except me🤪
But, they will feel like murdering us for filling the pages with our posts which they have to read🤣
They itself won’t have the idea of murdering us ...
Then why are u giving them the idea 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You should have loads of patience while dealing with lazy people like me🤣
I have zero patience level 🤣🤣
So sorry ☺️