mereko bhi aisi qismat maangta but mai Vihaan ko dekhe bina bhi nahi reh sakti😳
Baaki sab skip karo aur bas Vihaan ko dekho. Zindagi mast rahegi 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mereko bhi aisi qismat maangta but mai Vihaan ko dekhe bina bhi nahi reh sakti😳
Baaki sab skip karo aur bas Vihaan ko dekho. Zindagi mast rahegi 😎
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am sure it turned out amazing like always❤️
Its okay I understand, write your strength which is emotions, you bring out the emotions🤗
Thanks for the vote of confidence Soni 🤗
Amazing story... update the next part please
It's just incredible to read in upcoming update make vansh realised the motive of Kabir and Anupriya and riddhima is just played by them in wrong way
Please don't end it. Love this story.
This was actually amazing, I think you should continue :)
Well for someone who does not watch the show you have a better grasp on those that do watch...right now we are being torn this way and that...
🤯🤯
Aww thank you .. 
Well ends means what it actually means 😆, in other words .

P.S :" If I need to write more , I need more information from you guys , prepare to he haunted by my who is who questions if I decided to continue
more more more
please dont end it like this
i want all their reactions and story full on
please do continue
bye sumi
Next part plzz pretty plz 😳
so beautifully written ❤
Finally he is back 🙌
Want more 😆