
* Please follow Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Rules and Regulations *
Use d thread to post promo videos / share written updates of this week
and discuss regarding d same
Have fun Buddies 
Permission given by Leprechaun (Thanks
)

* Please follow Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Rules and Regulations *
Use d thread to post promo videos / share written updates of this week
and discuss regarding d same
Have fun Buddies 
Permission given by Leprechaun (Thanks
)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks for the thread Sandy 🤗
Thank you!
I guess we will see new entry in one of the upcoming promos
Aari in angry mode.. don kno who irritated him 😆
Thanks for thread Sandy
tfs the promo Aarthi
Aari
Bala
Som
Sanam
Anitha
Nisha
Ramesh
Hope Ramesh or Nisha is out....One from tv gang has to be out.
Archana escaped
I guess Aari is pissed with the TV gang
Nominated - Aari, Bala, Som, Ramesh, Anitha, Sanam and Nisha..
Again, they forgot about Shivani
Thanks for thread Sandy
tfs the promo Aarthi
AariBala
Som
Sanam
Anitha
NishaRamesh
Hope Ramesh or Nisha is out....One from tv gang has to be out.
Archana escaped
I guess Aari is pissed with the TV gang
Archana will be there for a few more weeks at the least..
I hope it won't be Som.. he deserves to be there longer than Ramesh, Nisha, Aajeeth or Shivani..
Not just the TV gang, I think Sanam also said he will be out in 1 minute (again, it's about him talking for long I guess)
Finally furniture is for big sale, please no discount. Hope no one bid for it.
Yay , Ramesh in nomination 🥳